If you want to reset to the default factory setting your Linksys router, it has two ways. You can read here also at www.19216811ip.org. In case we want to change the configuration of our router because of some reasons, you can pick on the two ways. The first one is resetting on your computer.
How to Reset On Your Browser?
- Simply key in your browser 192.168.1.1. Type in the username and password you may have generated. If you ever never set, just allow the username blank and key in “admin” on password field.
- Head off to “Administration” tab and after that just select “Factory Defaults” on the sub-tab.
- And lastly, click on the “Restore Factory Defaults” button plus your router will totally reset.
In case you forgot the username and password you have set, you can do the following below:
How to Reset Using the Button?
- Be certain your Linksys router is plug-in and attached to the electric power. Glance at the back and lower part on the router and look for the “Reset” key. The button is noted for the reason and recessed that has a tiny hole to stop incidents of resetting it.
- You would use a straightened out paper clip or any sharpened items and hit the Reset button till the power light will begin flashing. The method will be performed in 10 seconds and for outdated modems could take 30 seconds.
- After that, put out the key and hold back until the light will minimize from flashing. If the light will not cease from blinking after 60 seconds of removing it, you need to continue immediately to the next step.
- Disconnect the router with the power cable for roughly 30 seconds and then plug it once more. A new type of Linksys routers does not actually need this action nevertheless it won’t induce a harm to try. Your router presently has eventually been reset toward the default factory environment and ready for a new configuration.
Visit now 192.168.1.1 so that you can start resetting your browser.