For personal email accounts, free webmail service is what people look for. One of the most used is Gmail that is owned by Google. This webmail was first used only by people who were sent an invitation by Google. But as soon as it was earning positive feedback, there are now hundred thousand or even millions or users all over the globe. But when you want to use email as your tool for communication, you must understand the good it brings and the flaws it has. This is for you to use wisely your Gmail login account and avoid unwanted happenings.
Best Features of Gmail
Here is what you will enjoy in emailing:
- Fast. Exchanging of messages in email is fast. Once you sent your email to your recipient, he or she can receive it within seconds only.
- Storage Space. Gmail promises all users that they can store thousands of emails on their account because it gives 10 GB free storage and consider now as limitless.
- Free charge. You can use the service without paying, except you want a feature that might require payment. Gmail.com sign up process is done without payment.
- Account transfer. You can easily transfer your emails and contacts when you create a new account. All you need is import them from your old account to your new account.
Flaws You Must Observe
- Spam. This is a problem which up to know is not too much address because spammers are getting wiser in gathering emails to send spam messages.
- Viruses. There are people who are too curious about an unknown sender sending emails with attachments. These attachments may contain viruses.
- Phish. There are many people rubbed through online. People getting bank information to user and stole money from their account hiding as a representative of their banks.
Now you have known some benefits and flaws of Gmail and may help you to become a wise owner of Gmail account.