How many Gmail accounts you have? There are many people have different accounts for different purposes. But to manage them easily, you can setup one account to manage your other Gmail accounts. Isn’t that amazing? Click here for more info. This is because Gmail only gives you the best despite its free. This feature is called Mail Fetcher. How to use the feature? You can use the feature by following the guidelines below.
- Sign in initially to your primary Gmail account where you want to manage your other accounts.
- Subsequent, choose the “Setting” link that you can locate near the top left a portion of the page. Hit additionally the “Mail Setting” link.
- After that, select the “Accounts and Import” button. Additionally hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Key the email address you need as the other and then click the link “Next Step”.
- And after that input additionally the password of one’s secondary email address contact info and click on the “Add Account” link.
- Select the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click on the “Next Step”.
- You also have to provide a display name for your secondary email address and after that proceed to the next phase by clicking once again “Next Step” in this post.
- You have to press the “Send Verification” and you should not neglect to confirm your secondary email account. You have to check the page which contains the confirmation email to be able to confirm that you may have integrated your profile with your most important Gmail account. Each of the emails delivered to your alternative email account is going to be delivered to the main account. As soon as you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be shown in the “From” place.
Want to know more about Gmail? You can read more here in this post. Just click the link.